Preparing to Downsize
Questions to ask yourself when downsizing
When making the decision to downsize for whatever reason, several questions may come to mind:
- What are my possessions worth?
- Where do I take my possessions?
- Am I giving away a treasure?
- How can I make this fair to my heirs?
- What do I do when my children do not want my things?
- How do I sell my items?
- Do I need formal, written appraisals?
- How do I know my items are going to the right hands?
Life Transitions can help answer these questions for you!
We offer many services that are tailored to meet your specific needs and take you through the downsizing process during this stressful time.
- Free One-Hour Consultation to Discuss your Individual Needs
- Certified Appraisals for Antiques, Collectibles & Personal property
- Professionally Run Estate Sale Held with Respect & Sensitivity
- Brokering of Fine Art & Antiques
- We Handle Estate Liquidation from 12,000 to 1,200 Square Feet
- Brokering One Item or a Whole Household
We specialize in value assessment first for your protection
We offer a one-hour-long free consultation.
Upon your first consultation visit. this may help you think about how Life Transitions can help you.
- Have you thought about other items besides furniture (i.e., silver, china, collections, linens, old pottery, artwork and knickknacks)?
- Do you need to know about estate sales?
- Are you moving, or are you just starting to think about getting rid of a few things?
- How many items are to be evaluated?
- Do I have any collections?