Certified appraisals, professionally run estate sales and trusted one on one brokering of your valued items.
Carol A. Edwards
Protect Your Investments
When you find that your life is in transition or you are downsizing be sure to contact Life Transitions to find your property’s value first.
There are many Estate Sale companies but make sure you hire a Certified Appraiser
Life Transitions is a unique service crafted to help families downsize, for what ever reason: whether it has to do with retirement, death, divorce, reallocation to smaller living space, probate or just about anything else. With certified appraisals and professionally run estate sales we have many services to fit your need.SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Preparing to Downsize
Questions to ask yourself when downsizing
When making the decision to downsize for whatever reason, several questions may come to mind:
- What are my possessions worth?
- Where do I take my possessions?
- Am I giving away a treasure?
- How can I make this fair to my heirs?
- What do I do when my children do not want my things?
- How do I sell my items?
- Do I need formal, written appraisals?
- How do I know my items are going to the right hands?
Life Transitions can help answer these questions for you!
We offer many services that are tailored to meet your specific needs and take you through the downsizing process during this stressful time.
- Free One-Hour Consultation to Discuss your Individual Needs
- Certified Appraisals for Antiques, Collectibles & Personal property
- Professionally Run Estate Sale Held with Respect & Sensitivity
- Brokering of Fine Art & Antiques
- We Handle Estate Liquidation from 12,000 to 1,200 Square Feet
- Brokering One Item or a Whole Household
We specialize in value assessment first for your protection
About Life Transitions
Life Transitions is owned and operated by Carol Edwards, a graduate of College of the Appraisers. Carol has been a certified personal property appraiser for over 20 years. She has helped clients realize the value of their treasures. Through the inspection of a client’s items, Carol once discovered a rare and important antique lamp that later sold for over $56,000 at auction. The client had no idea! This is just one example of the many wonderful items that have been discovered for clients and their property was appropriately appraised and sold for the maximum value.
Carol has been in the antique and consignment business for many years. While working at a local consignment store in Del Mar, she came across the same situation repeatedly: adult children coming into the shop with a whole house to liquidate and becoming overwhelmed, not knowing where to start.
We offer a one-hour-long free consultation.
Upon your first consultation visit. This may help you think about how Life Transitions can help you.
- Have you thought about other items besides furniture (i.e., silver, china, collections, linens, old pottery, artwork and knickknacks)?
- Do you need to know about estate sales?
- Are you moving, or are you just starting to think about getting rid of a few things?
- How many items are to be evaluated?
- Do I have any collections?
Call today to discuss your Life Transitions needs.